What fuel should I use?
Straight gasoline any octane is fine. Mixed fuel must have more gasoline than diesel. 60% gasoline 40% diesel is the strongest diesel fuel mix you can use. Don't forget to add fuel stabilizer to your fuel container.
How should I store my flamethrower?
- Remove the battery
- Spray out any fuel in the tank
- There will always be a small amount of fuel that drains from the pump into the tank.
- Store away from any heat source, furnace, mantle on the fireplace.
- If you have a 1st generation flamethrower remove the propane cannister.
- If your unit is going to set for more than 3 months. You must spray some fuel so the pump stays lubricated.
The V9-E holds two quarts in the body of the unit. If you hold the button down it will spray continuously for 1 minute.
If the two gallon backpack is added it will spray continuously for 4 minutes.
The V10-R holds slightly less than 2 quarts and will spray for approximately 1 minute also.